I recently moved to the Manayunk area and was looking for a new tanning salon so I decided to try this one..HUGEEEE MISTAKE!!!!

The employees are very rude & never get off their phone, the bathroom is nasty & has dead bugs in it, & the fans on the tanning beds are so dusty that when you're laying in the bed you can feel the dust fly off and hit you! Worst part of it all... the last time I was in there I saw a ROACH on the floor!!!

No one will refund my money even though I only used 7 tans out of the month package & after 4 days and numerous phone calls I have yet to have anyone return my call!!These people are nasty, how can you run a business like this?!

Had an Experience with LA Bronze Tanning?

Comments

Regis Salons - Tyler Texas Regis Salon Messed up my Hair Regis Salons "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..." Read more The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more LIVID!! Avoid ALL Smartstyles at all costs if you love your hair! Smartstyle "I went to Smartstyle in Rowlett TX at 2501 Lakeview Pkwy, Rowlett, TX 75089 on 5-1-17 my stylist (if you can even call her that) was a black lady named..." Read more Smartstyle - Balayage Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "I went in for a balayge and told them I want NO brassiness or yellow tones in my hair, so they knew from the start.I came out with..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more